- Added Maya 2012 support ( Windows and Mac ).
- Added support for ATI Radeon HD 4XXX cards.
- Optimized a bit the precomputation phase.
- Fixed several installation problems under linux.
- Removed the need for an Internet connection and the expiration date.
- Improved rendering speed for ATIs a lot ( 33%-100% ) ... BUT you'll need Catalyst 11.5 or above or ratGPU may hang.
- Recompiled using Optix 2.1 ( which is faster rendering and precomputing data )
- Added UV offset to the LP meshes ( so you can use UV atlases, etc... )
- Added support for Maya / 3dsmax 2012
- Added a few options to the triangulator.
- Added a new tangent-basis calculator by Morten S. Mikkelsen ( which solved problems with the UV seams and improves the compatibility across applications ). Take a look at this:
Now ( finally, omg ) I can concentrate in xN4. Phew!