xNormal 3.16.12 has been relesed:
- Added support Maya 2010
- Fixed a problem rendering tiled/wrapped maps. The UVs no longer need to be in range [0.0f,1.0f].
- Improved the sampling quality of ambient occlusion, bent normals and radiosity normal maps.
- Fixed a problem importing SBM files into 3dsmax ( Projection modifier deformation )
- Now it's possible to specify a background color for each map type.
- Added an option to ignore backface hit computing the AO.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7
- Solved a lot of bugs