The v3.9.4 final has been released with the following features:
- International localization. The application has been translated into multiple languages ( including right-to-left layouts). Initially are available English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin. I'm using external XML files so if there is any error in the translation you could fix it and submit me the changes.
- Mirrored texture coordinates fixed. Solved mirrored UV seams in the 3D viewer.
- Improved shadows in the DX9 SM3.0 graphics driver. True area-penumbra shadows are coming. Also the highpoly meshes rendering is optimized a bit.
- Improved camera orbiting. Revamped camera orbiting totally, so you won't get more problems with non (0,0,0) centered objects.
- Solved problems in the Windows Intaller. The "install only for me" option was bugged.
- More responsive UI. When you are managing meshes with more than 2M of polygons the UI was reacting very slow. Now the 3D viewer will use a fixed-rate FPS that will increase the input rate.
- Will add ZIPPED copy/paste installer without internet connection neither administrative priviledges.
- Two new fast supersampling methods.
- A new and dedicated web
Although I marked it as "beta" has been tested well... Just need some translation XML corrected files if you can pls! I used the automatic translation of Altavista's Babelfish so expect anything....
Go to http://www.xnormal.net for more info!
Btw, I moved my personal page to http://santy.xnormal.net